CCA is very affordable!
• CCA is a ministry of our church, Candies Creek Baptist. As a ministry we have available to us some of the most incredible resources; pastors and worship leaders, debt-free buildings, children’s playground and pavilion for gatherings, and outdoor space, but our greatest resource is people. As a ministry we have not only parents with children in the school, we have church leaders who are passionate about children and families as a whole.
• CCA wants to keep costs affordable so we have chosen a mid-range tuition. After researching private Christian schools in our county and even other states, we made a conscious decision to keep CCA a viable option to parents. Our monthly tuition is $437.50 for one student and $387.50 for each additional child in a family. Tuition can be paid in ten equal monthly installments beginning August 5th thru May 5th, or an annual payment due August 1st, or bi-annual payments due Aug 5th & Dec 5th.
• For families with two working parents, CCA has chosen to provide Before and After School Care. We don’t want scheduling and school hours to be a concern for your specific needs. Contact us for further information.
• Our teachers and faculty are considered ministry leaders and missionaries. Christian school teachers are by nature disciple makers and have a spirit of cooperation and an attitude of service to others. We want to provide quality instruction and put as much of our budget towards teacher compensation as possible.
• We believe excellence through Classical Christian Education is affordable in that the method we have chosen is time tested and curriculum and teacher materials are consistent. Our resource and book fees reflect those costs.