We are honored that you have chosen to partner with Candies Creek Academy. Below are the steps to enrolling your child for the school year. Thank you so much for allowing us to be a part of the Christian worldview you are teaching your child. Please read over the following information carefully and prayerfully.
- STEP 1 APPLY (4 items to complete)
2. Authorization for the Release of Student Records,
3. A Pastor’s Reference,
4. The $25 non-refundable fee per student. (Payable to and at the school only at this time.)
- STEP 2 INTERVIEW (2 items to complete)
Once the entire Student Application has been received you will be contacted for a family interview to discuss your student’s application.
1. Interview with Admission Team
2. Student Assessment
- STEP 3 NOTIFICATION
You will be notified on the status of your child’s acceptance to CCA following the completion of Step 1 & 2.
- STEP 4 ENROLLMENT (7 items to complete)
In order to assure your students seat at
1. Pay the non-refundable enrollment fee of $100 per student.
2. Signed Acceptance of our Articles of Faith
3. Signed Student Code of Conduct
4. Copy of Birth Certificate (Submitted or Uploaded)
5. Copy of Immunization Record (Submitted or Uploaded)*
6. Physical Form (Proof of Wellness Visit)*
7. Registration for FACT Tuition Management which is necessary to pay all tuition and fees.
*These documents may be included in student records from previous school.
Enrollment Fee’s & Deadlines
|Returning Students||New Students|
|April||$100 Enrollment not guaranteed||$125 Enrollment Limited|
|May||$100 Enrollment not guaranteed||$125 Enrollment Limited|
|June-August||$450 ($100 less if enrollment fee has been paid)||$550 ($100 less if enrollment fee has been paid)|
Returning Students – Re-enroll Online Here (use your username and password)
- Starting with the 2nd child there is a $500 discount for each sibling who enrolls full time.
- For families who would like to apply for financial grants or aid an application may be submitted to FACTS Grants & Aid for a $35 fee. (Details will be forthcoming)
- Candies Creek Academy is a ministry of Candies Creek Baptist Church. As a ministry of CCBC, the Academy is provided with many benefits that allow us to keep the cost of tuition at a reasonable rate. Therefore, we believe that every student is receiving some financial assistance toward tuition from Candies Creek Baptist Church.
Candies Creek Academy admits students of any race, gender, color, national origin, or ethnic origin to all rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. CCA does not discriminate on the basis of race, God-given gender, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admission policies, scholarship programs, financial assistance and/or any other