We are honored that you have chosen to partner with Candies Creek Academy. Below are the steps to enrolling your child for the school year. Thank you so much for allowing us to be a part of the Christian worldview you are teaching your child. Please read over the following information carefully and prayerfully.
- STEP 1 APPLY (4 items to complete)
4. The $75 non-refundable fee per student.
- STEP 2 INTERVIEW (2 items to complete)
Once the entire Student Application has been received you will be contacted for a family interview to discuss your student’s application.
1. Interview with Admission Team
2. Student Assessment
- STEP 3 NOTIFICATION
You will be notified of the status of your child’s acceptance to CCA following the completion of Steps 1 & 2.
- STEP 4 ENROLLMENT (7 items to complete)
In order to assure your students seat at CCA, you will need to complete the following items.
1. Pay the non-refundable enrollment fee per student.
2. Signed Acceptance of our Articles of Faith
3. Signed Student Code of Conduct
4. Copy of Birth Certificate (Submitted or Uploaded)
5. Copy of Immunization Record (Submitted or Uploaded)*
6. Physical Form (Proof of Wellness Visit)*
7. Registration for FACT Tuition Management which is necessary to pay all tuition and fees.
*These documents may be included in student records from previous school.
- Starting with the 2nd child there is a $500 discount for each sibling who enrolls full time.
- For families who would like to apply for financial grants or aid an application may be submitted to FACTS Grants & Aid for a $40 fee. You can register and apply at this link https://online.factsmgt.com/signin/4L33D
- Candies Creek Academy is a ministry of Candies Creek Baptist Church. As a ministry of CCBC, the Academy is provided with many benefits that allow us to keep the cost of tuition at a reasonable rate. Therefore, every student is receiving some financial assistance toward tuition from Candies Creek Baptist Church.