Tuition & Fees
FACTS Tuition Management
FACTS Tuition Management is a third-party organization that CCA uses for payments toward your student’s education. FACTS works with schools across the country to provide tuition management services that make education more affordable. Through FACTS, parents can pay tuition, fees, and incidentals over time, using a variety of payment methods, making it easier to afford quality education for their children.
FACTS tuition management helps us manage our tuition and fee payments. Their system offers great efficiency and financial stability for the school while providing convenience to families.
You will realize these benefits by using FACTS for your tuition payment plan:
- Payment Dates: You may choose either the 5th or 20th of each month as your payment date. Automatic payments can be made from a checking or savings account.
- Convenience & Security: Along with multiple payment plan options, your payments are processed securely through a bank-to-bank transaction.
- Peace of Mind Insurance: FACTS offers an optional benefit for only $17 per year per family. In the event of the death of the responsible party or spouse, the remaining tuition balance owed for the current school year is paid to the school.
- Consumer Account: You may check your personal account or make payments online from the convenience of your home or office anytime.
During the enrollment process, you will need to register with a username and password.
You can get to the FACTS registration page by going to the following web address. https://online.factsmgt.com/signin/4L33D
- There is a $50 fee for making monthly payments. This fee goes directly to FACTS for using their system.
- There is a $20 fee for a semester or paying in full.
- FACTS is also how we will bill for incidentals such as lunches, aftercare, field trips, etc.
In the event, your family should experience special circumstances or “hardship” we will work with you to fulfill your financial commitments.
FACTS allows CCA to regularly and consistently receive tuition payments which allow us to provide the highest quality of education for your children and remain committed to our mission.