WHEN YOU GIVE TO OUR SCHOOL…
• You become part of a ministry for children and families
• You help us to shepherd a child’s heart
• You participate in the making of disciples for God’s kingdom
• You promote the Gospel and God’s Word daily in young lives
• You make a Christ-centered education a reality for a child
Each gift, regardless of size, allows the school more impact in the lives of children. Tuition and fees merely pay for part of our day to day operating budget. No gift is too big, or too small when given joyfully with the prompting of the Holy Spirit.
All non-cash gifts, such as cars, boats, property, or other hard assets should be discussed in advance with the CCA School Board so we can offer proper documentation for all charitable gifts. (Please contact us to set up a scholarship in the name of a loved one.)
WHERE YOU CAN GIVE…
Thank You to our Donors! Kodiak Manufacturing for its recent gift of six scholarships for children of employees. May God continue the Kingdom work He has begun there. An anonymous donation from a Candies Creek family for a scholarship for a student. Thank you for your investment in the life of a child.